• Board says they will start improving youth facilities at end of season - work starts immediately

CFuller
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

After initially refusing my request, I have persuaded the Betis board to improve our youth facilities. They say that the construction work will begin at the end of the season and be completed by January 2024.

CFuller_Facilities1.png.640bb1b64604aa9c63a39af384459216.png

As you can see, we are right at the start of the 2023/2024 season - so the end of this season will be May/June 2024. And the work is scheduled to be completed by January 2024. :confused:

CFuller_Facilities2.png.33ae411184f474168ca7355768b4177f.png

In fact, going into my Club Vision screens, I can see that the work actually started immediately and should be completed in 6 months (so by January 2024). Perhaps the inbox message should be reworded in this case?

Steps to reproduce:

• Load the file CFuller_Facilities.fm.
    • Open up the inbox message "Board respond to board request - Improve Youth Facilities", and then click the "Discuss With Board" button.
    • Suggest improving the youth facilities. The board will agree to your request. Leave the meeting.
    • Go back to your inbox and review the message "Planned youth facilities work". Then go to Club Vision > Board Request, and review the board request for Improve Youth Facilities.

I have also submitted another save file - CFuller_Facilities2.fm, which is from before I first asked the board to improve our youth facilities, in case you want to test that as well.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments