• Unable to ask Board to upgrade Youth Facilities past Average

Hangfire
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I am having the same issue I had in FM22, now in FM23. In a Dundalk save atm and I have no option to ask board to improve youth facilities. Facilities are currently average.

In FM22 I could only upgrade them to average before the option was gone. Am I missing something here?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This was present in FM22, and I posted a workaround here:

Just tested on FM23, and again, editing the Working with Youngsters attribute of chairperson immediately allows Youth Facilities upgrade.

Very disappointed to see this issue is still in FM23.

1 minute ago, Hangfire said:

@SuperRedditchGood thinking. Unfortunately I imagine that requires the editing dlc, something I try to avoid on principle. Its not good for guys going on a bottom to top save.

Yeah, I have it disabled on my actual saves - only ever use it for testing purposes.

Any saves I have uploaded will show problem. Dundalk FC 2022 Youth Intake or a more recent save Dundalk FC 2022 Youth Training Upgrade

The issue is constant. I never have the option to ask board to upgrade Youth Training facilities. Improving Junior coaching or youth recruitment is not a problem. Only Youth Training Facilities.