• Injuries are out of control

DMaster2
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This is my medical centre and we are only in february. I let the assistant take care of the general training (i only do individual training), all players are on normal load and they all get a day of rest after each game so it's not like i'm a slave driver or something. Right now it's just unfun, i can't remember the last time i was able to field my starting 11 without someone being out for an injury and most of them are fairly major.

Immagine.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 ore fa, Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Hello, could you please upload your save file to us, thank you.

Cuneo Multi National.fm should be in the cloud. Should because i've tried to upload 3 times and all times at the end i got the message "The file Cuneo Multi National.fm is currently locked, please try again later" so i have no idea if it went well or not.

9 ore fa, Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Hi, we didn't recieve your file, can you try one more time, if the message appears again can you send us a screenshot of the message, thank you.

tried again and was met with that error again at the end of the upload

upload error.png

9 ore fa, Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Strange, can you try uploading a different file just to see if it's that particular file or a general issue, thanks.

Tried with a file i've already uploaded in the past for a bug report, still no luck

Immagine.png

22 ore fa, Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Okay, can you please try uploading with a different browser such as Google Chrome.

If still not working can you try incognito mode, thank you.

Tried with both chrome and microsoft edge, no luck.

• SI Staff

Hmm, you said you were able to upload before right? Can you think of anything that's changed on your end, updated software, changed your firewall settings?

For the time being, it might be worth uploading to an external site such as https://easyupload.io/ then sending us the link.

8 ore fa, Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Hmm, you said you were able to upload before right? Can you think of anything that's changed on your end, updated software, changed your firewall settings?

For the time being, it might be worth uploading to an external site such as https://easyupload.io/ then sending us the link.

https://easyupload.io/z319yk

I'm past that season by now tho. Btw nothing changed in my system other than the windows 10 normal updates.

45 minuti fa, Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Thank you for the save, are you still having trouble with injuries then?

Yes. Current season (27-28) with top physios and sport scientist and 4th november i've already picked up 3 major and 13 moderate injuries. I think there is something very wrong either with your injury setting or the way the assistent set up the training (i literally make him set up everything except individual training which i keep at normal anyway, btw he's also top tier).

Il 22/2/2023 in 11:13 , Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Thank you for the save, are you still having trouble with injuries then?

This is how bad it still is. Is it actually being worked on? Because if the injuries stays like this i will simply start to remove them (at least the major ones) using the editor, because it's really becoming unfun. I'm currently forced to field a 16 years old kid upfront because all my strikers are injured.

Immagine.png