• Even after latest patch player development seems to be broken still

Parcero
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I went through an entire preseason in which I focused very much on player development and pushed them HARD to develop their physical skills. Although some players showed green arrows in their endurance mainly (which is what I had them focus on), almost all of them show a negative progress report.

I don't think this is normal, with very rare exceptions showing that they maintained their skills and absolutely NO ONE showing a positive improvement.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.06.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.06.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.06.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.06.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.06.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.06.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 11.06.59 AM.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this is quite a small sample size, and especially over pre season where no proper matches are played. If this issue continues throughout the season. We will need a save from the beginning and end of period where players have not developed as expected, thank you.

• SI Staff

@Tirvia5 it would be worth posting your issue and some screenshots over here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-touch-bugs-tracker/921_gameplay-issues/

There are different QA teams who may check things in regards to Touch than the main version, and this thread was at a point where we needed more information from the OP's save rather than another person's experience. 

17 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

@Tirvia5 it would be worth posting your issue and some screenshots over here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-touch-bugs-tracker/921_gameplay-issues/

There are different QA teams who may check things in regards to Touch than the main version, and this thread was at a point where we needed more information from the OP's save rather than another person's experience. 

Thank you. I did that already, as have a few others. However, I am missing a statement or any kind of information on when this issue can be expected to be resolved. Posting screenshots is not really worth it as players simply do not develop - 2 seasons in.