• WTCSS v1.0 skin not working

EdwardSmith
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hey. I got the skin suggestion from WorkTheSpace, on YouTube, but it doesn't work. I've got the file, from my downloads, copied it to my skins and it didn't work, I clicked on the skin, compressed it into a zip file, but it didn't work. I clicked on the zip file and selected extract all, but it didn't work. I've done the skins all individually, not compressed (the WTCSS skin, the zip file and the extraction of the zip file all in one)

It would be a great help if you can assist me with this skin.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

19 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Have you been able to use any other skins without an issue?

This is my first skin on FM 23. My skin is the default 'Football Manager'. I have used it in FM 22 and FM 21 with no issues.

• SI Staff

There is a guide available here: 

If you're not even seeing the skin in the list of options available it may be worth attempting to set it up again from the beginning. You may also want to check with the provider/source for this skin to understand if there is anything different you may need to do.

20 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

There is a guide available here: 

If you're not even seeing the skin in the list of options available it may be worth attempting to set it up again from the beginning. You may also want to check with the provider/source for this skin to understand if there is anything different you may need to do.

I started from the beginning like you said and I took all the options  on that guide, but 'Extract here' doesn't existskin.png.d2ed5ef15571e6337d4ffee145539f32.png

• SI Staff

You have WinRAR installed and that would allow you to extract the files to a specific location. If you click on the show more options at the bottom if will also bring up the full menu which should have an extract all option on it.

41 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

You have WinRAR installed and that would allow you to extract the files to a specific location. If you click on the show more options at the bottom if will also bring up the full menu which should have an extract all option on it.

Thank you so much, it finally worked, The reason I had WinRAR in the first place was to deal with the WTCS5 skin, but I didn't know how to work it. You are a life saver! Cheers