• View Statsfor team -21 and -18

Woockeez
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Good evening,

I play moneyball so I created a special view for my pro team.
    I wanted to put the view for my -21 and -18 team and nothing appears (picture 1). Both teams are in leagues.

I did some research and some stats appear when I put Stats / out of competition. I then wanted to add a column to test "key passes / 90 min" and no stats (picture 2)

I went to look at a player's record and he had a corresponding stat. I went back to the squad view and magically all the "key passes / 90 min" stats appeared (picture 3). 

I guess it's a bug ^^

Have a nice evening

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bug 1.png

Bug 2.png

Bug 3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

I think there might be some impact from the competitions these players would be in, but thank you for making us aware of this. Would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here:

Il y a 7 heures, Michael Sant a dit :

I think there might be some impact from the competitions these players would be in, but thank you for making us aware of this. Would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here:

Thanks for your answer.
    I have uploaded my save :
    - Nicolas Maaskarad -  Test Moneyball Oostende.fm

I've looked in the the other team and it's the same thing. I put a file with an example from liverpool -21. There are only stats for the youngs who have played with pro. 

Bug 4.png