• Praise Last Game - Last Match box alignment and padding is weird

DiggingForOstrich
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

See screenshot, bottom left of the picture.

In the "Last Match" section of the "Praise Last Game" window, the alignment looks weird, there is also no padding between border and text which looks strange, and I'm surprised the score is not on the same row as the "Average Rating" line, and the rating number should be centrally aligned in the green box I presume.

fm2023padding.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes. I have. I raised so many bugs during the beta and you have replied to each asking if it is still an issue.

I raised the bugs because I give a **** that this game gets better, but replying back and asking if they all still exist without you acknowledging them and just asking me to check is the laziest possible response.

Really, really disappointing this Zach, sorry, you're asking us, people who have been buying this game for decades, and asking to register bugs for you, then not acknowledging and asking us to confirm when you've done nothing to fix them. It simply wastes my time

I have attached a screenshot, because I actually seem to give a ****, unlike anyone on your side of the fence.

fm2023_padding.png

Edited by DiggingForOstrich

• SI Staff

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you feel this way.

I can only apologise, sometimes issues slip through the cracks, espeically during the busy Beta period.

I needed to make sure this issue hadn't been indirectly solved with an update.

Can I ask if you have spotted this in all of your saves or just this Doncaster one?