• Player swapped banner on the tactics screen is a pain to get rid of

anagain
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Maybe I am missing something. I asked about this in General Discussion but I do feel it is not working right, or is just something that has been missed in development. I am using a skin but I know this is the same with the base skin.

If I change a player in tactics i get the following overlay/banner that shows who was removed and who replaced them.

image.png.f2bcb17e1ca3149514fc10f42ddca345.png

I can click the in possession, in transition and out of possession boxes underneath the banner (by randomly clicking) but there is no simple way to remove the banner.

The only way I have ever found is to move players slightly on the pitch, though this is never perfect because even the slightest move of my midfielders can change their position, if I'm not careful, and that changes their setup.

Is there a possibility of just a little cross, as below, to remove the banner?

image.png.b26c9df2f568766cd38e847b62f88018.png

I wondered if it was a scaling issue, because I play zoomed, but it is still a problem at 100%.

I don't think it will need a save. I have seen this issue so many times that it is not hard to recreate.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

9 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

What resolution is it that you're playing on? Just so we can get a better understanding of things.

1920x1080 is my native resolution. It should be what FM is running at. I'll try and find time later to have a check, just to make sure.

The overlay appears any time I swap players. I assume that is intended.

Lately I have found that clicking the player category and then back to overview removes the overlay. It's not a game breaking issue. Just annoying. 😁

My zoom percentage is 110%

20 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

What resolution is it that you're playing on? Just so we can get a better understanding of things.

Yep, 1920x1080

image.png.336568ef456f37b542e7ecf80594bdbc.png

I loaded up the default skin because the pics i posted before were with the user skin. I can't show my mouse pointer, but it was just below the box for zsori and showed the finger-pointing cursor, to open the with the ball instructions, rather than the usual arrow cursor.

image.png.80ded5c5b724007eab98030dcbad190d.png

Hope this helps