• I'm forgetting everything I've learned in my career?

Weston
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Why are players I signed and managed a few short months ago suddenly completely blank? I don't understand why the attributes I've revealed and players I've learned are suddenly complete unknowns, I didn't get memory wiped when I switched clubs, these are things I should be able to take with me.

image.thumb.png.38d0ad421f78f09d31d52205f9c5c8da.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just took a scouted player on trial and then terminated his trial. He went from all of his attributes available to masked again. There is no way we would've forgotten what kind of player he is one day later.

image.thumb.png.774dfddf07661442e4eb5ba886eec50d.png

See "VPS new after contract."

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for flagging and providing saves, we will put under review.

This has been happening pretty consistently across the board with players in this edition and at least the last one or two editions of FM as well. If you or a player move clubs things get masked up almost immediately, which is silly in general, but also when compared to all the random players you just have knowledge of to begin with despite having interacted with far less.

It's also happening for players in clubs in my league. I scouted them all with team reports before the season began and now a month later all the players that were fully viewable are heavily obscured once again, it doesn't make any sense...