• Board Won't Allow Scouts to be Hired

AidanH96
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

The board have randomly changed the max number of scouts allowed to 0. I tried giving a performance analyst a new job as a scout & the board wont let that happen either...

fm23 0 scouts allowed.png

fm23 scouts not allowed.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is not a bug, since board has decided to have 0 scouts. The remaining ones will finish their contracts and then you will not be able to renew (unless financials will get better). 

6 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

This is not a bug, since board has decided to have 0 scouts. The remaining ones will finish their contracts and then you will not be able to renew (unless financials will get better). 

How is it not a bug? We had space for more scouts at the beginning of the save & then the board sets it to 0 when we have over £2m in the bank.

I've never had this happen on any fm, even when managing at a lower level.

I have the same Problem. I play with Wisla Krakow in the first polish league in the third year. At the end of the first year i had 4 Scouts and suddenly the board reduces them to 0. Now, with 15 Million € on the Bank account, the board increases the Assitantmanagers from 7 to 11, but Scouts are still 0. The only thing i can do is to renew the contracts of the current scouts, but they are so bad, that i don't want to do that.

• Administrators

It's because your scouting budget is too low - if you increase it, you'll be allowed scouts again. 

It's something we're aware of and will look to address in a future update. Thanks. 

9 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

It's because your scouting budget is too low - if you increase it, you'll be allowed scouts again. 

It's something we're aware of and will look to address in a future update. Thanks. 

Ok thats good to know. Doesn't think about that. My scouting Budget was around 70-80k. Thats quite low.

Thank you for the answer!