• There is a problem with the mentality of the players in the AM position.

a5864003
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

1353266273_.PNG.9441d9dd5b097690c21d91012789c0e2.PNG1.PNG.ef133e1b38ab540267b313bfd3d52653.PNG2.PNG.8cbbe634c1a065a75771cfc139e756df.PNG

When the team mentality is set to positive, no matter what role the players in the AM position are given, they have the mentality of very attacking. The same goes for both AP-s and AM-S. Therefore, AM players go up too aggressively and enter the box. I think there are players in the AM position as well as players who enjoy hitting the box, but there are also players who are in charge of coordination and distribution without entering the box. At least AP-s and AM-s should have positive~attacking.
    Also, how about allowing players to adjust their mentality up and down from the basics, if not as much as before? If the mentality of attacking is given, it can be changed to positive or very attacking.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Appreciate it's been a while, but can I ask how you're finding these sort of issues on the game since the turn of the year? Have things improved/got worse/much the same?

Let us know either way and I'll make sure the match team is made aware in case any further changes are required.