• Team not following short passing instructions - long balls galore

ca14g44
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Currently managing in the lowest league in Norway, and despite a full season learning the tactics (which includes much shorter passing) all players just hoof it up field. This is particularly true of defenders who just ignore my midfield completely. I've gone into every individual player and shortened their passing further and it has made no difference. Just hoof, hoof, hoof.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 minute ago, HDinis09 said:

This happens to me too. They really seem to just blast balls over the defence, regardless of the set style.

Are you also managing a poor team? It's baffling and really takes the joy out of the game. I really hope this is fixed

13 minutes ago, ca14g44 said:

Are you also managing a poor team? It's baffling and really takes the joy out of the game. I really hope this is fixed

I have attempted on a third division team, as well as a top tier team to see if it there were any differences. However, the issue still happens.

Also, headers are extremely overpowered, defenders and goalkeepers are extremely bad, regardless of the quality of the player.