• Subs?

Louisking1992
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Have the same problem AI can sub 5 players and i am stuck with only 3. This happened after the Worldcup break, before that i could sub 5 players.

Football Manager Screenshot 2022.10.22 - 11.28.59.45.png

Nevermind had the same did 3 single subs. Tested in the next match and can confirm 5 subs work just fine but you need to do it according the rules.

1 minute ago, Jlena said:

Nevermind had the same did 3 single subs. Tested in the next match and can confirm 5 subs work just fine but you need to do it according the rules.

Well, yeah :thup:

I have a problem with the subs engine. i can't switch players in field on the subs screen, i have to close the subs screen, move players position, after this i can make a sub for that player on the position that i want (like: i want to put an reserve AMR in field, but i want to take off the amc, i cant switch the amr and amc that are on the field in the subs screen). There's a chance to switch position of players in the subs screen? sorry for my bad English.

• SI Staff

Hey @norsu this thread has been checked over by our QA team already and what you're describing is a very different issue. Would you kindly create a new thread and include some screenshots, or a recording of what exactly is happening? It's something we would like to understand and look into further.

2 minutos atrás, Michael Sant disse:

Hey @norsu this thread has been checked over by our QA team already and what you're describing is a very different issue. Would you kindly create a new thread and include some screenshots, or a recording of what exactly is happening? It's something we would like to understand and look into further.

Alright. I will create a new thread