• Individual Instructions Still Broken

Weston
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Another annoying issue that started some editions of the game ago and is still present and unresolved in FM23...

When you add individual instructions to a player during the match and then substitute them, the instructions stick to the next player as if they were position instructions instead.

For example - when a player gets a yellow, and you tell them to ease off tackles so as to not get sent off, the next player in that position will continue easing off of tackles for no reason at all.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

You should be able to set the player with 'personalised' instructions as opposed to 'position' instructions, so in your scenario, the substitute won't have the 'ease off tackles' instruction when he comes on.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Wong said:

You should be able to set the player with 'personalised' instructions as opposed to 'position' instructions, so in your scenario, the substitute won't have the 'ease off tackles' instruction when he comes on.

I know I should be able to, but it doesn't work in this edition nor did it work in previous editions. Every time a player gets a yellow and I add the personal instructions for him to ease off tackles, I have to turn it off again when I sub him out, as the replacement is still easing off tackles as if it were a positional instruction. It's very frustrating, especially when I forget to do it.