• Formation Issue

leo2r
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

For some reason you have made 2 DM's as the default in many formations instead of 2 CM's.

This means that there is always a huge red patch when looking at the tactic due to the huge space between DM's and forward players.

This affects the AI the most because they aren't able to move the DM's into CM so it can be really easy playing against them due to the fact they have a massive space between DM's and Forwards.

5-2-3 highlights this the most. the 2 in this formation are both DM and with only one striker when analysing the tactic it shows a huge red patch because of the huge gap. AI can't change this so whenever playing against AI who use this tactic it's really easy and seems a bit stupid to remove CM's from these tactics.

No PKM's uploaded because its obviously something you purposely  changed, so wanted to know if this will be patched? I saw someone won 14-0 because AI played 5 at the back with 2 DM's who are not natural DM's so it seems to be breaking the game. I'm quite surprised that with all the testing this isn't something you picked up on, along with the weird thing when defenders just run off away from the ball and allow the striker to score. Surely this is something your game testers noticed?? If not, they should be sacked.

Cheers

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I inquired about the same issue. But I was told that the answer deliberately removed the formation.

Edited by zzkeg27

• Administrators

Hello, thanks for raising this issue.

After checking with the team, we can confirm that this is a known issue, and we will look to address this as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• Administrators

We've made some changes in previous updates which we hope will have made this aspect of the ME better. Do let us know if you continue to encounter it.