• About AI Formation

장낙서
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

There is a problem with the available positions of the ai coaches. If you look at the basic positions of managers who use two central midfielders, most of them are formations that use two defensive midfielders.
    Please check it and fix it before the official release.

If you check the default preset formation settings, there is no central midfielder setting.
    So it seems that a formation with 2 DM midfielders is forced.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It’s done by design, it’s not a bug and I prefer it that way, they just need to look at AI teams that play with 3 at the back and two DMs, it’s very easy to play against them now 

I don't think it's a bug.
    However, AI directors are not the usual 4-2-3-1 wide,
    Most AI coaches are fixed in a uniform formation with the 4-2DM-3-1 formation.

Alternatively, in a 5-2-3 WB formation, the two midfielders are mainly used as DMs. I think it's a configuration issue, not a bug.

2 hours ago, DarJ said:

It’s done by design, it’s not a bug and I prefer it that way, they just need to look at AI teams that play with 3 at the back and two DMs, it’s very easy to play against them now 

Yes, i agree, especially 5-2-2-1 DM AM is a bit too easy to win against. The 2 Attacking midfielders stay too close one to each other. They should act like winger hybrids when in possesion