• Crashes on specific date can't move forward

Daniel Dyche
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

The game crashes every time i load it and try to move forward on the 18th of September 2022.

I don't know what to do, i've tried everything, the only way i can move forward is by leaving my job.

I don't want to do that because i was doing a build through the divisions.

Any ideas or help?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for flagging this with the team. Do you have access to a windows computer? If so, would it be possible to sync your save over to your computer? That way we can look into this for you. Below are some steps you can follow.

1) Launch FM22 Xbox Edition on Windows 10 and sign into your account (this will start to sync data across from the console)
    2) Once the title launches, load the affected file from the 'Load Game' or 'Load Last Game' dialog
    3) Once the save has loaded please minimize the game and go to the following: C:\Users\YOUR.NAME\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition\Temporary
    4) Within the Temporary folder you will find the save (please note that the save and information will disappear soon after opening)
    5) Copy the save file from the folder to another location (for example the desktop)
    6) Upload to our cloud service

There isn't unfortunately. The only other way around this is for you to provide us with the following information and our dev team can try and recreate the scenario.

1) Who are you currently managing?

2) What Leagues/Nations do you currently have loaded?
    3) Is it a single player or online game?

On 02/02/2022 at 22:56, Desmond Richardson said:

There isn't unfortunately. The only other way around this is for you to provide us with the following information and our dev team can try and recreate the scenario.

1) Who are you currently managing?

2) What Leagues/Nations do you currently have loaded?
    3) Is it a single player or online game?

Edinburgh City

10 Different leagues top 5 european and then 5 random extras

Single player

Hey @Daniel Dyche

Thank you for this info. We're trying to investigate this further, so could you please provide us with the following information so we can continue our investigation into these crashes?

• Manager name - as it appears in-game
    • Save file name - as it appears in-game
    • Team being managed - Edinburgh City
    • The version on which the game was created - you can find this by navigating to game status. 
    • Each specific league selected when the game was created. (Please name them specifically)
    • When the crash occurred (IRL date and time, not in-game)

On 07/02/2022 at 11:44, Desmond Richardson said:

Hey @Daniel Dyche

Thank you for this info. We're trying to investigate this further, so could you please provide us with the following information so we can continue our investigation into these crashes?

• Manager name - as it appears in-game
    • Save file name - as it appears in-game
    • The version on which the game was created - you can find this by navigating to game status. 
    • Each specific league selected when the game was created. (Please name them specifically)
    • When the crash occurred (IRL date and time, not in-game)
    • Manager name - Daniel Dyche
    • Save file name - Daniel Dyche - Edinburgh City
    • The version on which the game was created - 22.2.0+1632745 (m.e v22.3.0.0)
    • Each specific league selected when the game was created. Every league in Scotland, Brazil First Division, England Championship and Premier League, Spain First Division, France Ligue 1, Italy Serie A, South Korea K League 1, Mexico First Division, Portugal Premier League, Denmark 3F Superliga.
    • When the crash occurred (IRL date and time, not in-game) 11/1/2022 22:04