• Nintendo Switch issues.

BeeAsh
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

I thought I’ll try here to see if I could get some help from people playing Fm touch on the switch.

I’ve reached a point in the game (always Sept 2023) where the game is unplayable and impossible to save. 

Has anyone encountered the same problem and managed to find a way around it?

I know I’m not the only one with this issue so any help would be good thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

23 hours ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Hey @BeeAsh, this is currently being investigated by the team. Its a known issue and hopefully we should be able to update you on this soon. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hi any updates on when this we be fixed?

This bug is very common, often I use the ‘go on holiday’ for 3 or more months or more and I might be able to save & play for a few months then it comes back,  it’s all very random.

Half of my time on this game has been spent on holiday. Crazy.

On 04/12/2021 at 10:58, Jimmy88 said:

Hi any updates on when this we be fixed?

This should now be fixed within the latest update. Please keep me posted if you run into any issues.

On 07/12/2021 at 11:28, Desmond Richardson said:

This should now be fixed within the latest update. Please keep me posted if you run into any issues.

This still isn’t fixed I’m on my 3rd season and can’t get past the first game without it crashing please help 

3 hours ago, mikestrose said:

This still isn’t fixed I’m on my 3rd season and can’t get past the first game without it crashing please help 

Can you please confirm how the crash occurs? Does it take place as you continue? Is it during a match? Can you also confirm when you started your save if possible?