• Can't load save game but the file is there

ianhollo78
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I'm about 14 seasons in with Real Madrid, was playing this morning on the train, now I can't load my saved data. 

Can see my saved game in the android folder, but when trying to load game it can't find it.

Tried to upload but the file is too big 54mb, also all the a hievenments and other things like sugar daddy, etc are gone

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

What device are you playing on?

I suspect this is an issue we're already aware of and working to resolve as quickly as we can, I just want to be sure.  

Following this minor update, I have managed to find my save files as they are in a different folder that is also called "Documents" however my unlockables menu that were unlocked have disappeared from the settings menu or have reset?

Screenshot_20220413-160633_FM22 Mobile.jpg

On 13/04/2022 at 16:08, markyb99 said:

Following this minor update, I have managed to find my save files as they are in a different folder that is also called "Documents" however my unlockables menu that were unlocked have disappeared from the settings menu or have reset?

Hey @markyb99, can you please double check you are signed into Google Play Games correctly? To do so please go to Settings > View > Google Play Games & Social Networking menu.

Thanks for your help.

• SI Staff

Hello all. Can everyone please ensure that they have updated the game to version 13.3.2. The latest minor update addresses the save game issue. If you are still having problems with saves after that can you raise a separate issue either here or through the in-game error reporting so that we can track it more effectively.

Have a good weekend.

On 04/04/2022 at 11:49, Dontkwme said:

The same problem with me. Xiami Redmi 7A. 

Screenshot_2022-04-04-12-37-46-281_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-04-12-45-43-494_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg

I have this issue on chromebook OS ACER 314 - please advise how do I get my saved game back? Thank you