Start of season 4 and sell on clauses have started disappearing again

81397978-56C8-46A2-BB6C-11FDA457CB08.png

AEE1E454-ADB7-48EB-9424-716F1DBFC8DE.png

3065DD1F-BB02-4AAD-BC49-6720F36EA6BB.png

E2407279-643E-4EEA-88AC-C163408EABA7.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Em 06/04/2022 em 16:22, James Akintayo disse:

Do you have a save game from before you buy/sell a player with a sell on fee that you can send us?

I am facing the same issue.

I eventually stopped using this option as the sell-on clauses would disappear. In the following I will try to make a sell like that to be able to attach the save game here.

On 07/04/2022 at 20:09, ivopereira said:

I am facing the same issue.

I eventually stopped using this option as the sell-on clauses would disappear. In the following I will try to make a sell like that to be able to attach the save game here.

Could you please assist us and provide us with a saved game too? Please follow the instructions on the link below.

Sorry I don’t have access to a computer to upload but its now more a case of the clauses are agreed and then don’t appear whereas before the winter update they would appear and then disappear after a few days/weeks… was fine for first 3-4 seasons

4 hours ago, Jumbos said:

Sorry I don’t have access to a computer to upload but its now more a case of the clauses are agreed and then don’t appear whereas before the winter update they would appear and then disappear after a few days/weeks… was fine for first 3-4 seasons

You don't need access to a computer if you follow the following link provided or follow the instructions below. It's really important we can check your save rather than trying to replicate the issue ourselves. The reason for that is the bug itself might only appear within specific environments and we will be able to assess that from your specific game file. Please let me know if I can provide any more assistance. 

To use the in-game reporting service, use the 'Report Issue' button in the 'Support and Legal' section of the settings menu. This will generate an email ticket

The email you send will have a Unique ID for your save - a string of letters and numbers. Please include these in your post here so that we can find your save. Equally, if you already have a thread, please add a link to the thread into the email that appears when using the system.