• Odd League Table Quirk

Navelgazer
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

Hi

Playing a save in the depths of  Spainish leagues , notice that when I play Coria, a completely different league table shows on the homepage

It's not a game breaker, but odd nonetheless.

Screenshot_20220511-133142_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-133153_FM22 Mobile.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Any chance of getting a look at your save? (I'm guessing its down to a nuance of the competitions involved - this isn't one I'm familiar with though, probably group splits and only being displayed on one of the pages? - ie. the sort of thing which the Scottish leagues have a habit of doing).

im pretty sure i know what this is, had the same issue with how the league works the first year in arg, at some point the entire 28 teams League splits into 14 teams "Relegation League" and 14 teams "Title League", yet the home page still shows the table of the first 28 teams league the whole year, so my guess is its the same kind of thing.

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, MatiasDFS said:

im pretty sure i know what this is, had the same issue with how the league works the first year in arg, at some point the entire 28 teams League splits into 14 teams "Relegation League" and 14 teams "Title League", yet the home page still shows the table of the first 28 teams league the whole year, so my guess is its the same kind of thing.

Cool - thanks for the confirmation, I was guessing it'd be something like that - I'll get it looked into.

9 hours ago, MatiasDFS said:

I thought it may be that initially but It isn't that. The league is a straightforward 18 team league with each team playing each other twice, no league split. None of the teams showing on the mini table are in my league.

10 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Any chance of getting a look at your save? (I'm guessing its down to a nuance of the competitions involved - this isn't one I'm familiar with though, probably group splits and only being displayed on one of the pages? - ie. the sort of thing which the Scottish leagues have a habit of doing).

Sent save game via the in game reporting 

1 hour ago, Navelgazer said:

Sent save game via the in game reporting 

You should also be able to see Stalybridge Celtic, representing Haiti in the Euro Qualifiers 🤣

Screenshot_20220512-105329_FM22 Mobile.jpg

19 minutes ago, Navelgazer said:

You should also be able to see Stalybridge Celtic, representing Haiti in the Euro Qualifiers 🤣

Is that something you did by editor or is that another bug? Either way it's weird lol

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, Navelgazer said:

They've got three points! :D

(thanks for sending the save, definitely something to look into)