• Wage budget bug

Baileym
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hey, I’m sorry for posting here but I couldn’t find anywhere else to post and it’s really bugging me, I’m playing football manager touch 2019 I have 2 billion dollars in transfer money and over 5 million to spend on wages but my bored won’t let me spend more than 65k on a players weekly wage it’s very frustrating and I don’t understand, if you could help that would be really appreciated thanks 

E56F0399-1FD6-488B-A102-F0C2688FF65F.jpeg

BD1C07B4-B246-4467-8F0C-CC71545A4CDE.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Please let me know if you need anything else, it is ruining the game because im losing key players but have so much money in the budget 

54 minutes ago, Baileym said:

Please let me know if you need anything else, it is ruining the game because im losing key players but have so much money in the budget 

Thanks for the additional info. I'm going to move this over to the Football Manager section of the Bug Tracker rather than the Football Manager Mobile section.

29 minutes ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Thanks for the additional info. I'm going to move this over to the Football Manager section of the Bug Tracker rather than the Football Manager Mobile section.

No problem how do I follow it there?

• Administrators

As this is an older version of FM, we have limited measures to provide support. There isn't anything we can do at this stage directly to your save game to change this.

Looking at the screenshot and considering the club/league you're it, I would say it may well be due to a wage cap in the A-League that the club has restricted the maximum that can be offered to a single player. 

It's the limitation of 32 bit. Once you hit 2 billion, game convert it back (does not recognize higher number than 32 bit in that page). Same apply for goals per season for example which game use 8 bit 0-255 range.