• Tried to extend a loan. Got 0 months

Rashio
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Rather self explanatory. Got to the end of the season, he was interested in extending his loan so I just offered the same as he had before (no wages). Turns out his contract runs out in half a year so they couldn't loan him out but I got him for 9 months...

whutt.PNG

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Try to extend a loan on a guy whose contract runs out in half a year I guess. I had tried to buy him earlier but couldn't afford his wages, the transfer fee would have been the 350k you see in the "After League Appearances"

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 21/03/2022 at 12:16, Kyle Brown said:

Could we get a save file to investigate this please? Ideally one before the extension, if possible. :)

Sadly no. In the future I'll make sure to keep saves around the moment of these bug submissions. I moved on from that point and just accepted that it was weird. I could send a save file but it would be one of like half a year later and I don't think you'll be able to see much that could help..

• SI Staff

Not a problem, thanks for coming back to us and if it does occur again then it sounds like you'll be in a position to share it with us and we can investigate further.