• Transfer stuck on ''confirmation''.

B A R D É S
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello there,

I agreed to a player exchange days after the summer window so it was agreed that the deal would go through the next available window (winter window). After going through this window (deadline day included) the deal was still stuck on ''confirmation'', and no option was available to me, not even cancelling the deal. Now the player I agreed to offload is stuck and I cannot even offer him to any other club since it states that he has already accepted the contract proposed by that other team. Can't terminate his contract either or try to sign the player I was to receive from the exchange, as it also states that he has already agreed terms with me.  This player still has 2 years left on his contract and I cant really afford to keep paying him for no reason, any solutions?

Unfortunately I cannot provide a save file previous to any of these events to reproduce them, as I already stated that the deal was agreed months ago and I dont have a save file that old. I could, however, provide the save file from this winter window or deadline day if those are of any use.

Thanks in advance.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments