• Stats bug when selling a player DURING a match

CFuller
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've noticed a bug that happens when one of your players signs a pre-contract agreement with another club, and you have the option to sell the player now.

If you activate the player's 'Sell Now' clause while you are playing a match, and the club agrees to your asking price, the player will transfer to your club immediately - even if he is playing in the match! Once the match has played, the player's stats in his final match for his old club will actually be recorded for his new team.

In the example I have provided from my Crystal Palace save, Jordan Ayew has signed a pre-contract agreement with Rostov. I can sell him now for £1million - and I can do this during our next match against Man UFC. After doing this, any stats Ayew recorded in the Man UFC game will be recorded for his new club Rostov. (e.g. If he scored twice for Crystal Palace in the Man UFC game, he will be shown as having scored 2 goals in 1 game for Rostov, instead of adding those goals to his Palace records.)

Ayew1.thumb.png.16d6f58b08c1f4a73ec079b212c52f4d.png

Ayew2.thumb.png.c2e3077f199a7523244066b90c9a7333.png

Ayew3.thumb.png.b00dae18b5b35da4669aedc7cf9c34cd.png

Ayew4.thumb.png.807dd3e788f65ef5728e17f8aecad6da.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      1. Load the save file provided.
      2. Proceed to the match against Man UFC until you get to the pre-match team talk.
      3. On the pre-match team talk screen, right click on Jordan Ayew's name.
      4. Go to Transfer > Sell Now.
      5. Keep the asking price at £1M and click 'Yes'.
      6. Rostov will accept the offer, and Ayew will transfer to Rostov immediately.
      7. Finish the match.
      8. Open Ayew's profile and check his stats. The stats for the match he has just played for Crystal Palace will have been recorded under Rostov.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments