• Player on part time contract goes for free

Marler11
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I have had this experience several times. A player on a part time contract which is not running changes for free to another club. Makes it very difficult for smaller clubs, when great players on a contract is just stolen without being paid a transfer fee.

Lopata.jpg

Lopata1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same problem in my Play also with a danish club. I Can ean money, when another clubs Can get my players for free when they have almost 2 years remaining of the contract.

• Administrators

Sorry, I should've been clearer - as it's now October, it's not likely to be resolved for FM22 if it's one we can reproduce, but we'll look to improve for FM23 and beyond - I'm afraid it was just spotted too late in the cycle to release a hotfix. 

On 12/10/2022 at 11:51, Kyle Brown said:

Sorry, I should've been clearer - as it's now October, it's not likely to be resolved for FM22 if it's one we can reproduce, but we'll look to improve for FM23 and beyond - I'm afraid it was just spotted too late in the cycle to release a hotfix. 

Hi Kyle (or other SI employees)

Its FM 24 now and this is still an issue - my part time (admittedtly underpaid as all hell) player left on a free to a much larger club. Makes it very difficult to manage in Denmark and other places on semi pro contracts.