• Player future transfer occurs immediately

김채원
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Playing as Watford and Hoffenheim bid €5m for Domingos Quina. The bid was made on January 3, 2022. I have made the transfer date as 'End of Season (Germany)' and made it non-negotiable. They have accepted the conditions. Once I accepted and confirmed the deal, he will transfer immediately to Hoffenheim and not at the end of the season. 

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Save game will load at Jan 10, 2022
      Skip a few days and accept the deal
      Proceed or continue the time
      Quina will move immediately to Hoffenheim and not stay at Watford until end of season.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Appreciate you raising this, and we'll look to find a solution as soon as we can.

Our testers have asked for a save file before the offer is made, if you have one? Would allow us to replicate it in real time. :)

On 03/08/2022 at 17:55, Kyle Brown said:

Appreciate you raising this, and we'll look to find a solution as soon as we can.

Our testers have asked for a save file before the offer is made, if you have one? Would allow us to replicate it in real time. :)

I don't have one before the offer was made but the steps was wait for some club to submit a transfer offer to one of your players and negotiate it to be a future transfer. Do not transfer list the said player. It should also be in January. It happened also to other save of mine. 

• Administrators

We'll see if we can replicate it on our own then, and mark the thread for needing more examples if you or others experience the same issue again - thank you. :)