• DoF is unable to sign a player who is on trial

Platinum
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

If I have a player on trial and add a player as a transfer target for my DoF to sign the DoF always fails with the message "My attempts to capture **** have ended in failure. Made an offer for *** not too long ago".

It seems the game see's the trial as offering a contract and so fails to be able to sign the player.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      1. Offer a player on trial
      2. Wait until player accepts
      3. Add player as a transfer target

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is there any update on this issue? Unfortunately its one that has been in the game for a few years and it means I miss out on transfer targets.

• Administrators

I'm afraid looking at the bug log there isn't much of an update to give. It's been in our system for a while but given it's relatively low priority it's taken some time to get looked at and reviewed. 

I know that's not great to hear, but we have to work off of some form of priority list and sadly this one just wasn't too near the top given how few individual users have reported it. 

I'm sorry, I wish I had better news, but it's looking like it may be FM23 before it's resolved. 

Thanks for being upfront about its likelihood of being fixed for FM22. 

Also separately, as I use the DoF features quite often and leave quite a few bug reports on various different issues if there is any chance of being part of alpha testing before the new FM releases I would like to get involved.