• Cannot loan players due to poor relationship with staff

robevz
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

im fc eindhoven any ideas why i cannot sign players from my senior affiliate sporting lisbon?  i had a player on loan last season played every game for me and tried to get him back on loan  but any of their players i go for  the message come sup saying they wont allow it due to poor relationship between clubs staff?
    first time ive ever seen it & have no idea why its happening image.png.b5dde3744c1aaea7f9f6964a9d318941.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could we have a save file to investigate this, please? :)

thanks kyle no problem just uploaded it the file name is              Rob Evans - FC Eindhoven.fm

@Kyle Brown just about to enter a new season on 6th july and it seems i can loan sportings players again now so weather the team has fixed it in house or it was a one season bug i dont know

On 25/07/2022 at 18:01, Desmond Richardson said:

Hi @robevz do you have a save file around Sep/Oct 2022 that you could provide? 

dont think so im in 2026 now i only have 1 file i overwrite it every night when i save the game

just finished the season and was able to loan players again...weather it will stop me again in the coming season im not sure ill find out later when i do signings before the new season
    another strange one was if you have my save file youll notice a guy left wing called carlao who i loaned for the season from sporting..but his loan ran out 2 months before season ended & wouldnt extend it...on the day he went back to sporting i immediately asked to loan him again form next season and he accepted straight away where as he rejected the day before lol
    been easier just to let me have him till end of season last 2 months

• Administrators

Do let us know if the issue occurs again in the following season.

There's little we can do with the current save, but if you could perhaps change your settings to 'create new file for every save', and put on autosaves every so often, it would be a massive help to us when reporting issues. :)