• Board accepting offers inconsistently

Weston
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

image.thumb.png.a2e777de1b5337296755e54555cc35eb.png

The board forced me to accept the top two offers, but not the bottom one, which is better, so this makes no sense. Also seems harsh that the only option I have is "resign" the second time after talking them out of it the first time. Not sure why they were able to go back on their word not to sell him just days after that conversation.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So I accepted the better offer since it seemed he'd be leaving anyway, and that's the one he chose. Ironically, I can cancel this offer now and get out of selling him, because it was the one transfer the board didn't arrange!

Now there's not even an option to protest? I don't understand. It was removed when the same player it had already happened with once before was bid on again, but this is an entirely new situation.

image.thumb.png.35ace06f702e40dc02ca92e6f928da04.png

On 15/04/2022 at 02:58, Weston said:

Now there's not even an option to protest? I don't understand. It was removed when the same player it had already happened with once before was bid on again, but this is an entirely new situation.

image.thumb.png.35ace06f702e40dc02ca92e6f928da04.png

You can only protest so much before the board will accept, which is realistic and annoying