• 16 year olds in the development team wanting to "go to a better team"

[KCKE] megaspoonz
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

OK so this irritates me so much I will take a break until a patch is out for this:

I got a job with Troyes in France, started unemployed. We are currently 3rd in the league this season after 18 games, no savescumming, only 1 loss. The club's strategy is to develop through the youth system.

I have numerous 5 star prospects, 16 year olds. Other teams keep CONSTANTLY bidding for them with like 50000 euro bids. I obviously reject. These prospects are in my U19 team, one of them sometimes gets a chance as a sub in the main team, I repeat, as a 16 year old. And so it has happened several times that they are "furious" and want me to let them go to - for example - AS Monaco, because they have a stronger squad and they wanna play with better players. Mind you, these 16 year olds are valued at like 2 million euros.

So IMO the scenario is totally unrealistic, first of all, that he wants to leave in the first place, 2nd of all, that he doesn't "understand" that I can't sell him for 1/10 of his value. 3rd of all that he then gets furious as a little kid and stops working, when his character is determined or any of the other good types.

I uploaded my save, immediately after this happened.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments