• UI not working properly when editing team kits and colours...

Sekularac
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hi Guys,

Has anyone reported this issue I seem to be having?

I'm currently trying to edit kit colours for teams and it seems like there is a bunch of issues in this pane when trying to make changes on a selected line, it edits another line occasionally.

e.g. making the primary colour on the socks red will sometimes change the shorts to red on the line above instead of the socks.

I have also noticed issues with trying to change other things in this pane (alternative kit numbers, kit style etc.)

It's worth pointing out that I am on Mac (2021 14" MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip)

I have never had this issue with any editor before on Mac.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Editing any teams kit colours or styles, this works sporadically - every couple of edits you will encounter the issue where it will edit something on a different line instead.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

If it's a licensed kit, no. 

It has nothing to do with licensed kits.

Just to clarify I am talking about the pre game editor.

And currently I am editing the teams in the Serbian SuperLiga.

For example in the screenshot attached.

If I want to change the foreground colour of the shorts to blue - occasionally it will instead change the foreground colour of the shirt to blue instead.

Or if I want to make the shorts an alternative so enter a (1) in that line, it will instead jump to another line like the text and make that an alternative.

It is almost completely unusable in this section of the editor.

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 11.35.30.png

• Administrators

As luck would have it I'm sweeping the forum just as you sent this, but I don't have much of an update to give I'm afraid!

We're aware of the issue though and have it under investigation - we'll work on finding a solution as quick as we can. Thank you for raising it. :)

20 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

As luck would have it I'm sweeping the forum just as you sent this, but I don't have much of an update to give I'm afraid!

We're aware of the issue though and have it under investigation - we'll work on finding a solution as quick as we can. Thank you for raising it. :)

That’s great, thanks for the quick response Kyle!

Let me know if you need any support from my side in regards to understanding the issue more or testing. 

On 04/01/2022 at 10:27, Kyle Brown said:

Any news on this?

• Administrators

I'm afraid nothing yet, but we've made good progress we believe. Hopefully won't be much longer, thank you all for your patience so far.

I've noticed this error mainly on the kit screens but also other screens. I've spotted it being triggered by accidentally clicking a column and sorting it, therefore, when you change a value like changing shirt to shorts, the sort order changes and therefore edits the wrong line. Not a fix, but a workaround is to clear all the items and start again.