• Error in nation rules for rule string#1

gdescovi
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I get this error anytime I try to validate rules

Errora.PNG.28493cf5cb2416c57fb3a7889deb2f65.PNG

• Steps To Reproduce:
      1 - Add nation rules (any nation)
      2 - Convert to advanced rules (No need to make any changes to database)
      3 - Test Rules

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same error. On PC running Xbox gamepass, with the editor from Microsoft store. Have gotten this error each time I have attempted to validate a competition.

Attached screenshot shows the outcome of testing the eredivise on the original database

2021-12-09 15_14_35-Editor 2022.png

2 hours ago, tonybhoy79 said:

I have the same error. On PC running Xbox gamepass, with the editor from Microsoft store. Have gotten this error each time I have attempted to validate a competition.

Attached screenshot shows the outcome of testing the eredivise on the original database

2021-12-09 15_14_35-Editor 2022.png

I also get this, only for validating Advanced Rules, basic rules works perfectly for whatever reason

Edited by speedstrz

Same situation. Even without changing the rules, the same error occurs when I test it.

I downloaded the Editor from Microsoft Store.

We need a solution or an update!

• Administrators

Could really do with the editor cache being zipped up and uploaded from anyone who is seeing this. 

To do this, you'd need to upload the folder from this location - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Editor 2022

To access this location you'd need to turn on hidden files and folders as stated here - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/view-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-97fbc472-c603-9d90-91d0-1166d1d9f4b5

Let us know the file name if you do, details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Thanks. 

Am 15.12.2021 um 14:06 schrieb Neil Brock:

Could really do with the editor cache being zipped up and uploaded from anyone who is seeing this. 

To do this, you'd need to upload the folder from this location - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Editor 2022

To access this location you'd need to turn on hidden files and folders as stated here - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/view-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-97fbc472-c603-9d90-91d0-1166d1d9f4b5

Let us know the file name if you do, details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Thanks. 

Editor 2022.zip

Error in nation rules for rule string#1.skc

Edited by Wolti

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Thanks. 

Hope it helps. 

Editor 2022.zip

comp errors from logs;

Türkiye Süper Ligi, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye Süper Ligi, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye 1. Lig, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye 1. Lig, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye 2.Lig, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye 2.Lig, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye 2.Ligi Beyaz Grup, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye 2.Ligi Beyaz Grup, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye 2.Ligi Kırmızı Grup, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye 2.Ligi Kırmızı Grup, Rules with same branch (1436) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye Bölgesel Amatör Lig, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye Bölgesel Amatör Lig, Rules with different branch (1435 and 0) but in same sub folder ()
    Türkiye Kupası, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye Kupası, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye Süper Kupası, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Elit Lig A Grubu, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Elit Lig B Grubu, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Elit Super Kupa, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 1.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 1.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 2.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 2.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 3.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 3.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 4.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 4.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 5.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U19 Bölgesel Gelişim Ligi 5.Grup, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u19\ and )
    Türkiye U21 Elit Super Lig Grubu, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u21\ and )
    Türkiye U21 Elit 1.Lig Grubu, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u21\ and )
    Türkiye U21 Elit Super Kupa, Rules with same branch (1435) but in different sub folders (.\europe\tur\u21\ and )

• Administrators

No update yet I'm afraid, but it's with the right people who can work on a solution - thank you all for your files, it's much appreciated. 

On game pass verson and I can't get the editor to open. It flickers for a second then shuts down.

My Xbox app default installs the game to "C:\XboxGames" and I assume the editor can't see the game there.

I have this same issue on gamepass, It's strange as I was able to get some files tested a few months back but now get this error.  If I delete the editor cache I am able to get one test done before this error pops back up. Does seem to always pop up when I load an editor data file and try and test though, but when removing the cache I can go into say Italy and add lower cups and switch to advanced and get one test before it happens. Can submit my cache/etc if needed

• Administrators

Really sorry there wasn't a follow up to this, but can we just confirm if this issue was resolved as a part of the new update, 22.4?

If it isn't, let me know and I'll flag this back to the editor team asap.