• Editor data missing

haydnabsolom
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I’ve been using the FM22 editor for a while, I’ve been creating my own data (named ‘edit’). I returned to it the next night, just as I had been for ages now. I went to load editor data & the file was empty. Thinking it was a glitch, I restarted everything & the same happened again, my data was there to be load. So I opened my files: Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/editor data: & there my data was, but it wouldn’t actually appear in my editor. I also opened the game itself & the data wasn’t there to select despite it being in my files.

i created a new, trial data pack (named ‘trial not to use’) just opened a new one, made no edits & saved it. That was there to select the next time. I opened my files again & everything looks the same between that & my original data that I wanted to keep editing but can’t.

so what do I do? I want to keep editing my data but I can’t?

9119A969-BFD5-46F4-91A1-50D2A3566264.jpeg

992147B8-3136-48EC-9121-CCAE62183134.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 15/08/2022 at 20:37, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you, I've passed this along to our team to have a look and see if they can spot and rectify the issue. 

Amazing, Thankyou.

I’ve been working on this edit for a number of months now! I hope somebody can help me & get it fixed, so I can carry on editing & playing with it.

any luck so far?