• Add specific teams to cup competitions - still not working

gaz777
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

So adding a new cup competition in basic nation rules - doesn't allow you to add specific teams - still. Wanting to create a county cup but is not possible. I cannot believe this still has not been fixed. :mad:

Screenshot 2021-11-08 at 21.35.50.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 22/11/2021 at 19:24, Abdullah Patel said:

Thanks for flagging this with us, we are investigating this issue further :)

And still not working in todays update. Really annoying. 

Why?

In fm15 and in fm20 was already there and with also more options, now it is more difficult to create regional cups or personalized cups. 

And another issue that I find in the editor. In fm15 and in fm20 when I wanted to put a neutral stadium in the final I could only do this in basic rules with "National Stadium" but when I converted that rules into advanced in the game the final was in the home of one team. 

I tried in fm22 and with "National Stadium" in advanced rules one team will be the local one. I did that adding new leagues in Spain.

So in this fm I have to introduce the specific teams in advanced rules, and if I revert to basic rules I lose all the specific teams, and the final will not be in a neutral stadium. Captura.PNG.a55348ab339c4d495699f71b082c920f.PNG

• SI Staff
    On 08/12/2021 at 21:27, Dacar2p said:

Why?

In fm15 and in fm20 was already there and with also more options, now it is more difficult to create regional cups or personalized cups. 

And another issue that I find in the editor. In fm15 and in fm20 when I wanted to put a neutral stadium in the final I could only do this in basic rules with "National Stadium" but when I converted that rules into advanced in the game the final was in the home of one team. 

I tried in fm22 and with "National Stadium" in advanced rules one team will be the local one. I did that adding new leagues in Spain.

So in this fm I have to introduce the specific teams in advanced rules, and if I revert to basic rules I lose all the specific teams, and the final will not be in a neutral stadium. Captura.PNG.a55348ab339c4d495699f71b082c920f.PNG

This was a design choice, we take all changes to the game seriously and consider the effect they will have. If you would like to see it return, please log a Feature Request. For the other Editor issue, please create a seperate thread so our developers have visibility of the issue. 
    Thanks