• training sessions don't boost the attributes of their description (like at all)

Feron
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

PLEASE give this a fair chance, even in case you find a problem in the experiment or whatever - there definitely is something to it.

Just examples:

• all purple defending sessions train the exact same range of attributes
    • all green attacking sessions train the exact same range of attributes 
    • "att. corners" doesn't train the corner attribute - in fact most set piece sessions train the exact same range of attributes instead of those in the description
    • all lilac technical sessions train the exact same range of attributes (only ball destribution doesn't really help with anything)
    • both light green tactical sessions train the exact same range of attributes
    • the extra curricular sessions don't boost the one attribute they claim to:  Teamwork

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

addition:

I always wrote "exact same RANGE of attributes" but actually meant range of attributes and each attribute by the exact same amount

• Administrators

We'll take a comb through the video, and see if there's anything we can look to add or address for future versions. Thank you for flagging it. :) 

• Administrators

There's nothing to report, any changes we did make would be for future editions of FM, it was spotted too late in FM22's cycle to be included in any of out updates or hotfixes I'm afraid.

so you confirm that there is a problem?

Will you release a statement? I have literally spent hundreds of hours of my lifetime creating training plans and learning what each session does (or claims to do), this is ok - but I can imagine others might be thankful to get that info before they put in even more hours from now on. Thank you.

Edited by Feron

• Administrators

We've got nothing further to report at this stage, I can only say that we'll investigate this in advance of future versions and if we feel there's changes we can make, big or small, then rest assured we will.

I can only apologise that I'm having to be vague, but as it stands it's with the testing team, and I haven't had word yet whether there's anything fundamentally broken. 

It might be worth the OP getting in touch with Zealand the youtuber as he has done lots of intrinsic experiments around the various data sources FM contains.

If anyone can give this a fair look, it's him