• Increase percentage of transfer revenue retained bug

Ben Brown
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

For many years my TRP (Transfer Revenue Percentage) has been stuck at 30%, even though the board has 'raised' it to 62% multiple times. Whenever the option comes up to request to increase my TRP I ask the board and they usually accept it saying that it will be increased, as while sometimes it increases temporarily (maybe for a couple of weeks maximum) then reverts back to 30%, but sometimes it just doesn't increase whatsoever despite the email notification saying that it has been increased. I could understand this a few years ago when we didn't have Champions League revenue and when we hadn't sold the players that we have now, but right now the club balance is nearly 100M, the financial status is rich and I've won the league for the last 3 years (portuguese premier division) so I would expect that I would have earned at least the 62% TRP if not 100%! I don't have a problem if it is just a thing that in Portugal you usually get quite a low TRP but as far as I know this is a glitch and is meaning that I could have double the money I currently get going into my transfer budget for each big money sale. I am managing in Portugal with Belenenses. Thank you for your help!

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Not sure if it's the same every save, but during my whole time at Belenenses I have had a 30% TRP and even though I have tried to increase it it never goes up.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi guys.

I have the exact same problem in the Portuguese league.

Managing Sporting - capped at 30%.

Ask for increase - they increase it to 63%

weeks later - back to 30% with no warning.

20221201 - Board increases.png

3 weeks later.png