• League rules

Freij
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

There are no way to get into champions cup or euro cup.

1833996839_Skrmbild(38).thumb.png.f6bc59d68816a657ff9858c5c493b7fd.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It shows on mine, how does it look on Overview>Profile? If there is light blue colour on pos 2-3/2-4 it should mean that those are the ECL places

Edited by HurkaDurk69

15 minutes ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

It shows on mine, how does it look on Overview>Profile? If there is light blue colour on pos 2-3/2-4 it should mean that those are the ECL places

Looks like this. Thing is that everytime i start a save with a non swedish team I can see the europén spots in rules, but when i start the save in sweden it does not work.

1592599669_Skrmbild(40).thumb.png.bf8ab0d32d8c4d5e27f84db2b40a8df8.png

1 hour ago, Freij said:

Looks like this. Thing is that everytime i start a save with a non swedish team I can see the europén spots in rules, but when i start the save in sweden it does not work.

When I saw that it worked I was in Superettan with Falkenberg. I just started a save with Elfsborg and I had the same problem as you. It should not be a problem whatsoever since this happened sometimes to me as well on FM21. But I just resigned as a manager of Elfsborg and I will sim 1,5 years just to be sure that the champions and 2-3/2-4 gets their spots

7 minutes ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

When I saw that it worked I was in Superettan with Falkenberg. I just started a save with Elfsborg and I had the same problem as you. It should not be a problem whatsoever since this happened sometimes to me as well on FM21. But I just resigned as a manager of Elfsborg and I will sim 1,5 years just to be sure that the champions and 2-3/2-4 gets their spots

Yes happend to me on Fm21 as well but i did not get the champions league place back then. Hopfully it works this time. Guess i try to sim forward and see if it works now. Thanks man 

19 minutes ago, Freij said:

Yes happend to me on Fm21 as well but i did not get the champions league place back then. Hopfully it works this time. Guess i try to sim forward and see if it works now. Thanks man 

Just did, Norrköping won the league, DJurgården and then Malmö. All of them play European qualis in the second season. But who knows, might be different if you play as a team that wins

The rules regarding subs are wrong in Superettan in the first season.

It should be the same as in France. Maximum of 5 used but only 3 stops and a sub in halftime dosent count as a stop.

Edit: It's the same in Allsvenskan.  
    The rules regarding subs are wrong in Allsvenskan in the first season.
    It should be the same as in France. Maximum of 5 used but only 3 stops and a sub in halftime dosent count as a stop.

Edited by Pistvaktarn
    More explanation

The Swedish season runs from april to november. I can see the european spots in the rules after the continental finals when the number of european spots have been finalised.