Jump to content
  • League rules


    Freij
    • Public Status: Resolved Need More Examples: No
     Share

    There are no way to get into champions cup or euro cup.

    1833996839_Skrmbild(38).thumb.png.f6bc59d68816a657ff9858c5c493b7fd.png

     Share


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    It shows on mine, how does it look on Overview>Profile? If there is light blue colour on pos 2-3/2-4 it should mean that those are the ECL places

    Edited by HurkaDurk69
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    15 minutes ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

    It shows on mine, how does it look on Overview>Profile? If there is light blue colour on pos 2-3/2-4 it should mean that those are the ECL places

    Looks like this. Thing is that everytime i start a save with a non swedish team I can see the europén spots in rules, but when i start the save in sweden it does not work.

    1592599669_Skrmbild(40).thumb.png.bf8ab0d32d8c4d5e27f84db2b40a8df8.png

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, Freij said:

    Looks like this. Thing is that everytime i start a save with a non swedish team I can see the europén spots in rules, but when i start the save in sweden it does not work.

    When I saw that it worked I was in Superettan with Falkenberg. I just started a save with Elfsborg and I had the same problem as you. It should not be a problem whatsoever since this happened sometimes to me as well on FM21. But I just resigned as a manager of Elfsborg and I will sim 1,5 years just to be sure that the champions and 2-3/2-4 gets their spots

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    7 minutes ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

    When I saw that it worked I was in Superettan with Falkenberg. I just started a save with Elfsborg and I had the same problem as you. It should not be a problem whatsoever since this happened sometimes to me as well on FM21. But I just resigned as a manager of Elfsborg and I will sim 1,5 years just to be sure that the champions and 2-3/2-4 gets their spots

    Yes happend to me on Fm21 as well but i did not get the champions league place back then. Hopfully it works this time. Guess i try to sim forward and see if it works now. Thanks man 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    19 minutes ago, Freij said:

    Yes happend to me on Fm21 as well but i did not get the champions league place back then. Hopfully it works this time. Guess i try to sim forward and see if it works now. Thanks man 

    Just did, Norrköping won the league, DJurgården and then Malmö. All of them play European qualis in the second season. But who knows, might be different if you play as a team that wins

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    The rules regarding subs are wrong in Superettan in the first season.

    It should be the same as in France. Maximum of 5 used but only 3 stops and a sub in halftime dosent count as a stop.

     

    Edit: It's the same in Allsvenskan.  
    The rules regarding subs are wrong in Allsvenskan in the first season.
    It should be the same as in France. Maximum of 5 used but only 3 stops and a sub in halftime dosent count as a stop.

    Edited by Pistvaktarn
    More explanation
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    The Swedish season runs from april to november. I can see the european spots in the rules after the continental finals when the number of european spots have been finalised.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...