• RPL prize money incredibly low.

Suggy33
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I could not find a more suitable place to post this but RPL prize money is seemingly bugged, as it's lower than the FNL.

In addition to this, despite updating the prize money within the advanced rules of the editor, it remains stuck at these values. I have trialled and errored this for the last 3 and half hours and have yet to be able to fix this issue.

The most I have managed to do is remove the 2nd set of RPL rules within the editor (named "money rules for first 2 years") which increased the prize money to a whopping £6.5k.

I even duplicated the FNL prize money to the RPL and still no change was visible in game.

There is no public information relating to the actual numbers for prize money, but in 2019/20 it was circa €5m for the league winners so this is what I have been trying to implement myself.

image.png.99adaca40a350bf85e664cc5ec0ff9c1.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

it can be changed in the editor the currency the prize money is set to is rubbles 🤣 so the 600k rubbles (no idea how to spell it) converts to about 6.5k GBP :) change currency in the editor or convert to rubbles sorted

Man I thought of that and changed the currency in the editor (even though the currency is displayed as pounds) but still nothing happened in game. I even made the values super high and nothing changed. 

I’ll give it another go tomorrow. 

I had a big Russian save planned, but clocked issues with a couple of leagues on Twitter and Russia being one of them; this being a big error.

Funnily enough, the prize money from my Beta save looks more normal..

On 11/11/2021 at 17:08, Kyle Brown said:

We are liaising with our research team to double check the values are correct, it's under investigation. :) 

Any update Kyle? Update today still has the existing values in place; doesn't seem right at all that the Russian First Division earns more.

EDIT: For some reason my game hadn't updated with the new values. Bizarre. Please ignore Kyle!

Edited by CameronFM
    Game refreshed.

1 hour ago, CameronFM said:

Any update Kyle? Update today still has the existing values in place; doesn't seem right at all that the Russian First Division earns more.

EDIT: For some reason my game hadn't updated with the new values. Bizarre. Please ignore Kyle!

@CameronFM Did your prize money get fixed with this update? I just tried starting a new game and it still the old values.

13 hours ago, L1ghtn1n said:

@CameronFM Did your prize money get fixed with this update? I just tried starting a new game and it still the old values.

Yeah it looks to be ok in mine but unsure if that is more to do with a custom DB in place?

I originally had to delete all database files I had in place, then reinstall them and reboot the game. So I am really unsure if the patch released by SI fixes the prize money, or if it is the database I have in place now.

38 minutes ago, CameronFM said:

Yeah it looks to be ok in mine but unsure if that is more to do with a custom DB in place?

I originally had to delete all database files I had in place, then reinstall them and reboot the game. So I am really unsure if the patch released by SI fixes the prize money, or if it is the database I have in place now.

Any shot you can try a new game without the custom db?

@Kyle Brown any update on the prize money situation?

Thanks

• SI Staff

Under further investigation, we've found that the values are incorrect and so we are now looking to address this as soon as we can. We appreciate you all raising this with us, thanks for your patience with the issue you so far.

2 hours ago, Abdullah Patel said:

Under further investigation, we've found that the values are incorrect and so we are now looking to address this as soon as we can. We appreciate you all raising this with us, thanks for your patience with the issue you so far.

Perfect! Thank you and the team for all your hard work =D

• Administrators

Really sorry for the lack of response here, but just double checking this was indeed fixed for everyone? If there were any further instances that occurred, specifically on a new save, do please let us know by uploading the save to the cloud before we close this off. 

• SI Staff
    12 hours ago, LMPavez said:

@Kyle Brown New saves are fine I take it previous saves cant be corrected? 

I don't believe the fix would apply to already created saves I'm afraid, though it is possible the amounts may change when a new season starts.  If this would be something which allows you to continue your save, I can check this for you if you send it to us.