• Successfull 1st season mid table 1st league team (Paços de Ferreira Starting with A-Team and U19) drowned in new teams created (B team, U23, U19, U19B) but some not appearing on the Squad options and having no competition

The RawK
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I am on the 2nd season and the interface is already a mess, I am not able to list the U23 squad (nor having those players available for 1st team games on the tactics panel) and the B-Team just created has no competition games. I do not understand why did the game create a "U19-B" team redundant since there is already a U19 team and the club is "modest".

after winning the 1st season league, my club is invited to create a B team and a U23 team at the beginning of the 2nd season, both accepted, but then a U19B is created as well not listed as such (both U19 teams are listed with the same name) and the U23 squad is not listed nor the U23 players can be used on the squad selection at the tactics panel.

the save file is 145 mbs already ...can't deposit it here...too big aso

• Steps To Reproduce:
      after winning the 1st season league, my club is invited to create a B team and a U23 team at the beginning of the 2nd season, both accepted, but then a U19B is created as well not listed as such (both U19 teams are listed with the same name) and the U23 squad is not listed nor the U23 players can be used on the squad selection at the tactics panel

User Feedback

Recommended Comments