• stadium

pojar
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I would like to point out an error. You put the lgbt flag on the stadium in the Polish league (Piast Gliwice, I don't know about the other stadiums). Your reserch worked very poorly. You must know that at least 150 years must pass for a Polish fan to hang an LGBT flag at the stadium. I understand that you have to follow the European trends of getting the LGBT ideology everywhere, but the Polish player may be discouraged from your production. You don't have to thank.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i think they will not change this, cause of political correctness -.- 

Myślę, że wrzucają to losowo do różnych klubów, już raz tak miałem w losowym klubie z 6 ligi angielskiej. To ich wstawka tolerancyjna a nie specyfika dla konkretnego klubu.

no cóż...ta ich polityka wpłynie na moją opinie na steamie,  a najlepiej jak wyrażę swoją opinie portfelem przy kolejnej edycji.

• Administrators

It's something we as a studio are passionate about, supporting people from all different types of background and going against discrimination. 

How these appear in game is done on a nation by nation basis, not team specific. We wouldn't consider it a 'bug' that it appears in Poland but we acknowledge your feedback on this matter. 

Thanks. 

On 02/11/2021 at 18:37, Neil Brock said:

It's something we as a studio are passionate about, supporting people from all different types of background and going against discrimination. 

How these appear in game is done on a nation by nation basis, not team specific. We wouldn't consider it a 'bug' that it appears in Poland but we acknowledge your feedback on this matter. 

Thanks. 

Currently no LGBT flags in FM is a new SI policy?

Edited by myfunnygame