• MLS All-Star Game Bug

dannyxtudorix
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Neil Brock,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

Hi all, I am managing LAFC in the MLS and I could only start in the 2021 (start in the 2022 is not possible which I find weird). I was selected to manage also the MLS All Stars Team for the All-Star Game. The All Star Game was scheduled in the same time as my LAFC game which is of course totally inaccurate. The All Star Team was selected also very weird (I didn't have anything to say in the selection which is not 100% accurate). See attached how the All Star Team is selected. So the selection was basically made by LAFC having 6 players selected and I managed in the same day the MLS All Stars Team and LAFC (without 6 starting 11 players...). Of course that I lost the game I had at LAFC and since then it started my decline (didn't lose a game before that in 15 matches!).

So can this be somehow avoided? And make the MLS All Star selection more accurate and that no games are played in the MLS on the same day as the MLS All Star Game? I find this as being a bug and totally inaccurate.

Thanks.

E3392BD2-0F5A-4C3F-B239-7C296AB9537A.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

One more thing (I have the feeling the MLS in FM22 is super glitchy): Just played a game while having 6 injured players (!) and 5 where on international duty...I had to play with automatically generated players...that's a joke to be honest and of course I lost the game.