• Non EU players bug

Pepsi91
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi, my non EU player in Lazio who cannot be registered to Serie A cannot be registered to any other competition (like Europa league) or even to the training camp. I also uploaded the save, it is named LazioNonEUbug.

Snímek obrazovky 2021-11-08 105619.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Pepsi, on the off chance you're still around, is this issue still reproducing on your latest saves?

If so, could you upload one of them please?

Sorry you haven't had a response until now, we've really struggled with this issue. 

I face the exact same issue with my player on my save. On top of that selling another non-EU player to free up a spot doesn't seem to work. My file is named JT_BugSave.

Capture d’écran 2022-04-30 à 19.01.11.png

• Administrators

Janeyl, do you have a save prior to the signing being made, or prior to it being confirmed? 

We think there's something here but without something earlier it's difficult for us to confirm and see why exactly it's being rejected. 

I have the same problem. I do not have a save prior to confirming the signing as that was done immediately after the preceeding season and autosaves don't go back that far. I do have one before the transfer actually went through though. I uploaded both the latest named "Venezia" (after player joined) and the oldest named "Venezia (v03)" (before player joined, though after confirming transfer).

Is this something that can be fixed or is this save unsalvageable?

edit:

I also tried using the ingame editor to give him italian nationality and the game STILL wouldn't let me register him. Not to mention the only non-eu player besides him is a guy out on a 2 year loan since the start of the game.

bug1.jpg

bug2.jpg

bug3.jpg

Edited by Allbrother

• Administrators

Appreciate the save file and added info, I'll pass this along to our testing team and see if they can work with it. :) 

I am also having a problem with this.

I am in my 4th season with Sampdoria. In my third season I signed four non-EU players and the game registered three without letting me choose (it didn't register Endrick who is the one I wanted). In my fourth season it auto-registered Endrick and I also had Jobe Bellingham coming in on a free. The game has will not register Jobe Bellingham but if I go to sign a non-EU player it still says I have only done one this season and says I have room for one more. Why wont it let me register Jobe as my non-EU player for this season?

2022-10-31 00_38_52-Football Manager 2023.png