• B Team created in unplayable league Regionalliga

jfmargolin
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I’ve just started the 2nd season with RB Leipzig and the board approved the creation of a B team. This was created in the 4th tier…. which is unplayable. Why can’t this only be created in a playable league? It’s very frustrating to have a completely useless B team, why doesn’t the creation only allow it in a playable league? Makes no sense.

Either remove the B team option or have it create in a valid league.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Request B team from board.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey jfmargolin,

Do you play with non custom files?

The Created RB Leipzig II can promote from the inactive Regionalliga Nordost. Ived tried a test with fm 2020 and the editor 2020 and build with the editor this way 

In the Test file have I Oberliga as inactive league set and have a test game starts with RB Leipzig and at the end of saison 2019/20 ask the Board fro create b team. And RB Leipzig II starts in Oberliga and promoted Saison 2020/21 to Regionalliga Nordost.

So don't know if an option to choose that created b Team Starts in Active Leagues.

I ask in this link that I send. in this link I have uploaded my Germany File That includes Federation Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and sub Federations like Kreisliga und Klasse. The same for Federation Niederrhein. There I want the same like you created b team starts in lowest active league.

Thanks Affe, much appreciated, I have the standard DB.

The editor your using looks like the pre game editor no? Which would mean it can’t fix my save as I understand it (let me know if I’m wrong).

im guessing that until SI fix this, the only way is to start again and add the lower league pack for Germany. What do you think?

Do you have The Football Manager in your steam library?

If yes you can install the FM Editor 2022 and with the Editor you can add new Competitions, Clubs, Stadion, Cities, Persons like players and more.

hm do you play the FM just. And You are don't would be have the lower leagues for Germany . you can play the standard db for fm2022 I cannot say because I don't have the fm2022.

but I think rb leibzig II can promote to 3. liga.

• Administrators

We can't just have any B teams moved to the 3. Liga / lowest playable league in order to make them relevant, but obviously as you say, they aren't much use when in the leagues below. We'll discuss and test the best way to improve upon this going forward, but due to the nature and size of the changes required, it's unlikely it'll be a change for FM22 I'm afraid.

Interesting question, I am asking myself jfmargolin.

Just that I started in a lower league with a team....went through the leagues and finally got permitted to create a second team. And nope, the team never got "promoted" to even the OL. (I play down to the "Oberliga", 6th tier, in DE). It seems that the club MUST have a second team when you create your game. The data for lower league clubs would have to be updated whenever a second team was allowed to be created and this second team would have to be included. 

So my apologies, but unless you play with editor, your second team will never reach a league. For you it would have been simple, if the second team of Red Bull would have started in the "regio", they are fully playable if you would have increased your data base.

For me, it was a waste though. What I did, I changed teams, got me fired, and hired onto a club WITH a second team, which played in the Oberliga (with plenty of players from the first team...;-) ), and plays now 3.League.

Another thing about second teams, you can, I think, not really manage them and just hire or fire the part time only head coach.....but that is a different subject. But great question.

Edited by Julian0922