• NO UYGHUR YOUTH INTAKES IN FM22 ???

TheQueenMalkova
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Why there are no Uyghur youth intakes from XJ TS Leopard; a team based in Xinjiang? I addressed this issue last year: 

In facts, a journalist from the South China Morning Post published an article on this:

1815127815_Screenshot(1700).thumb.png.cf1060e9e779e57708a54e86919e0f59.png

With the new game just came out, I just simulated 1 year into the save with all Chinese leagues loaded, by the end, ALL youth intakes or newgens from XJ TS Leopard were Han Chinese with names such as "Zhang Yulin" instead of "Erpanjan" etc. (see my picture). You guys still haven't fixed this issue?

866282701_Screenshot(1701).thumb.png.9aa3bf9cc61421e2678762051b760070.png

Compare to at the start of the game (look at this U21 squad):

1676792312_Screenshot(1702).thumb.png.890cc495b56c0e3024300ec9d41fd417.png

SI please... Can somebody explain this to me? Why there are Basque youth intakes from Atletico Bilbao but no Uyghur players from Xinjiang China? Is this a political issue here?

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Just load the Chinese leagues, then simulate a season. By the end, you will see all U19 newgens from XJ TS Leopard are Han Chinese. Please fix this.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi @TheQueenMalkova,

To give you an update on the progress of this issue - when we reviewed it initially last year, we noticed that the issue requires new in-game functionality to support it.

As with thousands of other new features we have in our backlog, we need to design and code it correctly.

Rest assured, this is something we are working on, but we can't set a timeframe on when it will be included in FM.

Thank you.

This is now closed for further comments