• National coefficient points 2021/2022 disappeared at end of season

Supermercado99
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I know you're taking your life into your own hands by adding custom nations to the database, and usually I would be reluctant to report this for that reason. But in this case, I have previously had the custom nation given their appropriate coefficient points for performance in the Confederation Cup, leading to updated qualification spots the next year. Now in a new game, a team from the custom country made the Confed Cup final, and the coefficient table showed 4 in the 2021/2022 section. However, when the game reset for 2022/2023, the country reverted to zero points and remained at the bottom of the nation list. Tellingly, there were a total of 65 points distributed across all countries, while in the previous year (historical data) the total was 69 - showing that the four points for the custom country should have been displayed.

I understand if there's no support for a customised database, and that South Africa is the only country in the base game that has any interest in the African Coefficients, but I'm still hoping to find a way to use the custom nation with the base version of the African championships instead of having to rebuild my own.

Happy to upload save games/screenshots if it helps.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      - Add custom nation to African continent with at least two teams
      - Ensure the one that qualifies for the Confederation Cup is good enough to make the group stage
      - See points earned after Group Stage/Quarter/Semi/Final
      - Watch on season refresh day to see if the custom nation coefficients remains in place or resets to zero.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Have reloaded the same save game and note the same thing happens to Senegal. Two points before 2021/2022 ends, zero after 2022/2023 starts.

During 2021/22

image.thumb.png.c05a2d58026b0a9cbb3f7f7da4dc56e3.png

Start of 2022/23

image.thumb.png.2dbf5b5f609dd9bc4dbb71e0a0abe0fc.png 

• Administrators

Do you happen to have a save file shortly before the team reverts to having 0 coefficient points?

Would be a help to our QA team as they investigate. :)