• No Squad Comparison in scout report pop-ups (occasionally)

thehadesfactor
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Here's me looking at the agent offers on deadline day. In order to speed it up for me, I use the pop-up feature occasionally. As you can see, I can look at the squad comparison in Canales' scout report

825512591_VisibleSquadComparison.thumb.png.b587f852e1584c52a23d708740c5aee3.png

But when I go to the similar pop up for the next name, Rodrigo, I see no squad comparison, despite the fact that we have a fair number of AM(R)-s in our squad

1486474391_NoSquadComparison.thumb.png.08f0fefdca260309c50b3df164a3c32e.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Go to Agent Offers inside Deadline Day in the uploaded save and hover the mouse pointer over Rodrigo's Recommendation rating

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this. :) 

On 16/11/2021 at 17:35, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this. :) 

Hi,

I am in a new save right now. From what I can see when hovering over scouting recommendation in scouting page is that, while the issue still persists, its not entirely a bug anymore (I think). After the latest update, the ONLY occasions (I can see) when squad comparison is not shown is when my scouts don't know  how good the given player is in certain position. While that is normal, what is weird is that, for example, that my scout knows that a certain player is natural as a striker but his best position is AMR, all the while they don't know how good he actually is as AMR (no colour in pitch map for the player). So while the comparison is no longer buggy, the best position indicator is coz obviously my scouts should not know how good he is in his other positions unless the player is scouted upto some level

• Administrators

Thanks for getting back to us. The new point you bring up is something we're already aware of and have under investigation, good spot. :) 

We'll close off this thread for now, and any further issues don't hesitate to contact us on the main tracker!