• Too many injuries

mathers1990
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Far to many injuries compared to literally every other save i played on fm21 last year. I am only in October and already have 6 major injuries, the shortest being 2-3 months, all of which apart from one seem to happen in training even tho my training schedule is not a tough one. I have had more serious injuries in a couple months in this game than the whole of the last game. i get people take knocks and stuff but dont feel like there should be this many serious injuries in such a small amount of time. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Afraid to say there hasn't been any increase to injuries on the whole this year, so it sounds as if you've just been unlucky. 

Nothing we can do from out end I'm afraid!

5 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Afraid to say there hasn't been any increase to injuries on the whole this year, so it sounds as if you've just been unlucky. 

Nothing we can do from out end I'm afraid!

I have to say- I’ve started two new saves. And in both- I’ve had 3 players in the first two weeks of the season- out for 2 months or more.

Training isn’t particularly onerous and they’ve all got injured in training. 

• Administrators

Mathers, if you upload a save file we'll investigate, however, as said above, across all save games injuries are at the same frequency/rate as they should be, I can't say for certain we'll be able to help you at all - sorry!