• Semi-Pro Training Schedule Issue

YoyoSavage
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Managing a team in the third tier in France, I've noticed you can't always add training schedules on days that should be available for training. I think the confusion comes from the fact that games are mainly played on a Friday so training on Mondays and Wednesdays should be available, although this may be a problem for other semi-pro clubs too. The only way I can add sessions is by copying and pasting other sessions to be done on the unavailable days.

I am unable to add the save file as it is too big!

20211105181535_1.thumb.jpg.a07895e9a7ee4c31fd1de3aeec2ea8b9.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

A workaround I have found is to create a custom schedule for the Friday matches add copying these over, adding this makes Tuesday available for editing training slots assuming there's no match there.

20211105183137_1.thumb.jpg.24f565c28cf6b913e35fcf87624974a7.jpg

• SI Staff

@YoyoSavage you can use this guide to upload your save game: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

I'm not entirely sure the bug here is that you cannot set them to train on these days however. Semi-pro clubs do have less training availability so I'll let our QA team take a look into this further.

23 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

@YoyoSavage you can use this guide to upload your save game: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

I'm not entirely sure the bug here is that you cannot set them to train on these days however. Semi-pro clubs do have less training availability so I'll let our QA team take a look into this further.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that training days show as being 'unavailable' when they should be available, thankfully there's the option of creating custom schedules that know when the correct training days are for that division. I'll have to fire up a save with fewer leagues in order to upload the save file, unfortunately I can't guarantee being able to recreate the issue prior to full release.

• SI Staff

It is something we will look into, if you can use the guide to upload your save to our cloud system then our QA team can look into this further and hopefully get a bit more clarity for you.