• pre game opposition instructions not being applied

QuickZombie
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I setup some OI on the tactic page NOT during a match but in between games while tweaking my tactic.

Trigger press and show onto weaker foot for all wingers in my example.

Not only do I not see any evidence of this within the OI's during the match ie none of the wide players have any OI active but it doesnt seem to be applying anything as my players are not pressuring the opposition wide players at all. 

This is just an example of the wide player OI but this is not limited to that and it seems to be all OI set before the match is not being applied.

OI in between games.png

OI During game.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

As a further note if I update the OI during the match to have the pressing and weaker foot on the wide players I can then see my players pressure the opposition wide men.

This is replicated with big teams and smaller teams to check its not a matter of player quality.

• Administrators

QuickZombie, apologies, we couldn't reproduce this on our end. Is it still happening for you on the release build?

If so, we'll get it moved across to the release forums and investigate, please just supply a save file that we can test the issue from. :)